today, a beer advertisement changed my life
the time has come to break away from the hermetic, miserable, depressed creature that i have become.i'm on a quest to find that girl who used to love life and knew what happiness was. the girl who knew that she was loved and lovable.
i will always be third in the list of daughters, but i have to be number one for me.
because i am worth it...
just so you know it really is me...
a 19
day which is 190% of the RDDHAtourist : athlete
vehicles & animals : athlete
elemental : tears for fears









12 Comments:
well hello there, girl! Good to know you!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your nre place! HUGS
Does this mean you have a new blog?
:)
um, yeah... i think it does :)
may new blog be new starting for you. let the unhappy past be laid to rest, but not forgotten, for memories are precious. a new and happy woman to life, i salute you.
by the way, the updating of your new address over at my blog might take a few centuries to process...*embarassed* will be doing it one of these days. in the meantime, enjoy yourself!
Oh Gosh, here you are..I am so slow! I will update links tomorrow and welcome to new beginnings :)
In case you have no idea, it's Tien/Chris at the above "Anonymous" post...
good to meet you, girl.
(my eyes are having trouble I think. I left a comment earlier.)
a new blog for the New Year...nice work! looking forward to seeing what this one is all about :)
For some reason my computer wouldn't let me comment on your last blog but I can do it here! Hurrah!
Will try and update my link to you soon.
I look forward to lots of happy thoughts :)
NOW I get it!!
Jeeeeeeeez I need to pay more attention LOL
Tra la laa! Etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home