Sunday, February 05, 2006

now what do i do????

having dumped the old blog and started the new, i don't quite know what to do... i did not think that far forward.

i don't want to continue with the same old, same old. i've previously blogged the light and fluffy, with the occasional outburst of blah or grump. i need to change the way i think and act but i'm not sure if i can/want to tell you the contents of my head.

should i just give it up altogether?

i fear my blogging muse has left me.

7 Comments:

At 10:34 pm, Blogger pete said...

hi internet cousin

keep on blogging! well, it's your choice, but i'd miss my visits.

the muse left me a long time ago, but i've tried to keep going with the photoblog and tried to find an alternative voice.

do what suits.

pete

 
At 11:26 pm, Blogger Alice said...

if you gave it up all together you would miss it....and WE WOULD MISS YOU!!!! So just blog when you feel like it i say, no pressure :)

 
At 12:49 am, Blogger Shirl said...

don't give it up. we would miss you ever so much. let's see. mebbe post pictures when you don't feel like writing? Like all those wonderful view pictures from your office? I am ever so jealous.

Or post a word.

Or something.

Yikes!

 
At 6:04 am, Blogger Sudeaux Lux said...

I hope you don't stop either. It's hard knowing what to reveal and what to keep close to your vest. Whatever you decide to do, I'm with you 100%.

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger Karen said...

NO you should not give it up. You're going through a big transition and it's normal to have down times, as it is in life. Blog for you, say what you want to say. You're safe with us. Your shining spirit comes through in every post, whether you know it or not.

*BIG HUGS*

 
At 7:45 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

Yay, keep it up, if you have the slightest desire to do so.

Speaking selfishly, I've always enjoyed a slice of 3d. Even though I've been a bit busy to keep as up with my blogging pals as I'd wish, it's always nice to know that you're there!

We all go through our lulls. I find that switching from the computer to the TV screen gives me enough shite to want to exposite (sic[sic]).

And again, speaking selfishly, you've been on my blog-roll for years, I tend to never add anything (no time to find new haunts), and it'd look a little sparse without you. Joke.

Keep it up, anyway. We love you. Unless you don't want to. Although we shall still love you.

 
At 8:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog for you and us simulataneously. Get the anger and beautifulness of your emotions out for the sake of yourself..and the adoration of others.

nothing beats a gorgeous, rambling, brutally honest blog.

the world's full of fluffy ones that say nothing.

keep doing this - and say something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *