Friday, September 08, 2006

me! me! me!

the goldfish has tagged me!

Why do you blog?
simply because i can. i needed an outlet for the contents of my head and found it here in the blogosphere.
How long have you been blogging?
3 years and 5 days – i missed my bloggiversary!
Self Portrait
i have many faces
Why do readers read your blog?
um, i don't know... because they are masochists? i'll invite my reader to give their answer in the comments box!
What was the last search phrase someone used to find your site?
There was a girl I used to know
Which of your entry gets unjustly too little attention?
i don't think any of them unjustly get too little attention. i'm not here for attention...
Your current favourite blog?
eek! i don't have favourites but there are two blogs that have recently caught my eye enough for me to read back through their entire archives.
Which blog did you read most recently?
the other side - shirl was one of the first bloggers to say hello and make me feel at home in the blogosphere. despite having not yet met her in person, i consider her a good friend.
Which feeds do you subscribe to?
breakfast, lunch and dinner...
What four blogs are you tagging with this meme and why?
because i am silly, i'll tag any four who want to have a go...

8 Comments:

At 11:26 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

Happy blogiversary, dear susan! I hadn't caught all of your pictures of you, so had a great time checking those out!

Great meme!

 
At 11:27 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

oh yeah . . . and we read you because you're taking us on a journey. It's quite a ride!

 
At 5:50 am, Blogger Walker said...

Well happy blogaversary

I'm glad you blog and have enjoyed reading your archives with your help with links or just me being nosy :)

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger Babs said...

Happy Anniversary!!

 
At 9:02 am, Blogger Teresa said...

I read your blog because I "met" you at the first cyber slumber party and thought you were the coolest.

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Karen said...

I've read you for ages and I think we met through Shirl's, right? You are one of the sweetest people in the world and I hope to meet you one day when you make the big trip to America. I'll insist that you be my guest and I'll show you around the mountains.

HUUUGS and love to you!

 
At 11:10 am, Blogger Alice said...

Happy Blogiversary Susan :) We read you because we love you! Simple really.

 
At 7:13 am, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

thanks everyone :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *