Sunday, August 27, 2006

golden slumbers

i went to another cyber-slumber party today. best fun i've had in ages! we did some drive-by commenting and talked about all sorts of stuff. i was less shy this time around and hope there were not too many tmi moments :) once i feel comfortable in the company of relative strangers i loosen up and say things i would normally only say to those that know me best. i guess it's all part of the real me that is slowly but surely creeping out.

thanks guys and girls! and remember that what happens in slumberparty land, stays in slumberparty land!

4 Comments:

At 6:05 pm, Blogger Peter said...

Hi Girls, cc to; Karen, Monica, 3rd Daughter, Ms Vickie.

Wow, to the best of my knowledge I have never been a subject of discussion at a slumber party before, I trust that any laughter was restricted to my ever so humorous blogsite!!
A drive by comment sounds sorta like some obscenity you might shout at someone who took your parking space, or worse, again I trust this was not the case.
Hope you all had a great weekend too, mine was excellent because of the Gympie music Muster and a visit, from interstate, by my Daughter Vicki and her Hubby, even the weather was perfect!!

Don't know which is THE site!

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger gal artist said...

Hi Susan, it WAS a fun slumber party, and I have a tendency to say things too when I loosen up.

But hey, it was all in fun, right?

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger Vickie said...

It was great visiting with you again at the party and I hope we have another one again soom.

It was fun I just kept geeting lost in the cyber world, maybe with Pluto . :)

 
At 11:38 pm, Blogger Karen said...

It was a blast and you were so fun, letting your true and wonderful self come out. It wouldn't have been as fun without you and neither was the last one. You're awesome!

*HUGS*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *