Sunday, April 23, 2006

big brother...

...is NOT watching me. i will be watching him (or 'it' - i'll let you make your own interpretation...) the 2006 series starts tonight - i almost put this date in my calendar. i used to totally abhor this show, now i adore it. i will finally have a decent reason to drag myself away from my computer.

i went to a slumber party today. i know that does not make much sense as slumber parties are nomally evening affairs. perhaps even more confusing, all the other partygoers were on another continent. i joined a yahoo conference call with the ever lovely karen and met a whole bunch of new bloggers who were previously only names on a page. it was a lot of fun and i hope to join in again soon.

9 Comments:

At 11:08 pm, Blogger gal artist said...

I enjoyed the slumber party, even though I had to suddenly leave, sorry, I din't have time to explain, but I was happy to 'meet' you!!

 
At 11:59 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

sounds like you had a ball, susan. Cool! and . . . did you ever find your contact?

 
At 12:46 am, Blogger Karen said...

I am so glad you joined in! We'll get together next month!

 
At 9:52 am, Blogger Teresa said...

It was great fun and it was a pleasure to meet you too.

I have never seen Big Brother, although Monica says I should watch it.

 
At 10:40 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for the compliment on my voice - I always thought I sounded like Minnie Mouse LOL A podcast would be fun but I'd get tongue-tied. It might be fun to do the podcast with someone... hmmm... maybe you? ;-)

You have a lovely voice too and we all loved your accent! *HUGS*

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger clara* said...

daytime slumber partys shuld be the norm!! what a great idea! nap parties rather.

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger clara* said...

parties.

 
At 1:33 pm, Blogger Walker said...

Hi
It was fun meeting you at the slumber party.
I don t watch big brother . it brings bad memories of me trying to toss my brother out of the house.
Oh wait, that's a good memory.

Have a nice day.

 
At 2:57 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

My mate Shagmatty (just emigrated from the UK to Oz) has been raving about your own BB starting. Think it'll make him feel right at home.

I can't help watching it myself. I always intend not to, but then end up seeing every episode. I don't, however, watch the live streaming through the night. Much.

I guess you have a celebrity version as well down there. Even more addictive. 'Cos the lower-end of the celebrities are often of the non-entity calibre, this year they put a normal member of the public in, and the real celebs didn't cotton on for ages ('til the big reveal). She ended up winning it, and is now marrying one of the pop stars!

But enough of that. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *