monday meander
Share the love - thanks walker!
my plans for today were changed at the last moment, so i decided to take the opportunity to walk down to coogee to get some fresh air and sunshine. i really should walk the walk more often. a nice 25 minute amble down the hill with tantalising glimpses of ocean along the way and then a lovely promenade to stroll along and do some dogspotting and take a few pictures. it started to rain when i was only halfway through the promenade stroll so i headed for the bus stop to come home again. wouldn't you know it, by the time i got back here, the rain had stopped!









8 Comments:
The ocean looks beautiful.
Last yeat I went to NZ and had to stop in Sydney on my way.
One of my regrets was not planning better and I wish I would have stayed in Aussie for a bit.
I do have family in Sydney but the trip to NZ was a personal one.
From the plane looking down it looked beautiful and the people I met during the four hours at the airport were friendy and very very nice.
Thank you for the link :)
Have a nice day Susan
i hope that you have a good monday. that is a great picture. poet.
How fun. I love the ocean and you are so close....lucky!
Hi there.
Thanks for the reference.
I had your link to my favourite ones.
I'll be back :-)
Isn't it neat being by the ocean??
(Ok fine I'm on the other side of the island but I CAN go down and see the Kill van Kull. I just have to remember not to look at New Jersey when I do :p )
Ah, looks lovely - I'm dead jealous!
Good to see you're enjoying your break...
Thanx for the pic. I went to Sydney yesterday (Wednesday) and went to Middle Head and Georges Head in Mosman, for a view of the harbour. I hadn't been down that way for about 10 years!
Hope the rest of your week has been a positive one :)
We are so pent up in life that sometimes, we are amazed by this little discoveries...I wish I can really take the time to enjoy everything I do, but alas! That's not possible...
*sobs*
Post a Comment
<< Home