what is this thing called blog?
i used to be happy to plaster my life all over my blog but lately i have become secretive and selfcentric. what can i tell you about the last however long since i last made a normal blogpost?new age
new tattoo
new camera
new attitude
still counting dogs - 5 today :)
still happy with my not so new job
still visiting doggie rescue, every second sunday
still struggling to find some balance between the highs and lows
making an effort to achieve that balance
making plans to change my living conditions
making attempts to reconnect with neglected friends
making a promise to myself that i can make my life a better place to be
some of this new life in the making may all come to nought but i have to try.









4 Comments:
it's the trying that's so important, isn't it? And to keep on trying. and trying.
We are right with you as you make this new life, dear susan.
We are all looking for balance, I think. Hang in there.
We all go through changes as we get older.
I look at it as an adjustment in life and my surroundings.
If you look a bit into my archives you would find that my life has been a very public one and my personal life more so but I have adjusted that as well.
My personal life is now off limits, especially my sex life.
When I get one again that is. LOL
A new out look on life is always a refreshing change, I know that for a fact.
I have been tossing up the idea of getting a new tattoo and just might soon and I know what I want to go with the others I have.
I hope you are enjoying you time to yourself.
yay for dogs and yay for tattoos! nothing is ever for naught my luv!
Post a Comment
<< Home