Wednesday, May 24, 2006

what do you do...

...when people that you thought were good friends suddenly don't want to know you? i'll be buggered if i know what went wrong but i can't waste anymore time or tears worrying about it or beating myself up over it.

then there are people you care about that are likely to be sent to somewhere like, for example, east timor.

i think i'm destined to be alone forever. i might as well get used to it.

9 Comments:

At 11:50 pm, Blogger Alice said...

hugs susan... I am sure whatever's going on will blow over. take care girl x

 
At 4:00 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

"i can't waste anymore time or tears worrying about it or beating myself up over it"

Damn right. If people are going to be so sodding stupid you might as well leave them to it.

Sorry to hear about the other part.

SP

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger clara* said...

ack my dear i shudder to think of what you must be going through!! poor wee thing. well i think yer swell. THE BESTEST!!!!!!

 
At 6:08 pm, Blogger poet said...

lurked a while, and thought i would post. sounds like there are things going on, and i hope they work themselves out soon. take care of you. hope thursday is a good one.

 
At 3:20 am, Blogger Teresa said...

This has happened to me and it does suck. And, I am sure that you have heard this before, but you can't worry about and you have to take care of yourself.

 
At 3:37 am, Blogger gal artist said...

I have had this happen to me also, but I realized that if they were really my friend, then they would have stuck by me.

*hugs*

 
At 8:24 am, Blogger Sandy said...

Susan, I'm so sorry you are going through that. It's happened to me and I want to call a old friend and ask her, "What did I do?" because for the life of me, I can't think of a thing. But I wait and hope that she will come back around one day and then I might ask. I just not sure asking at this point will make a difference.

 
At 3:52 pm, Blogger Walker said...

People that don't want to be your friend anymore were never your friend.
You know who you true friends are so don't waste any tears on them.
Yeah being alone sucks.....but you do get to hog the bed.
Have a nice weekend and your not alone. :D

 
At 7:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some things hurt and are impossible to understand no matter how hard you look.Sending you big hugs ,
PS I love the fractal images using scribbler from Zefranks.ZeFranks has been one of my little treasures for years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *