We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same. ~Carlos Castaneda~
About Me
- Name: 3rd daughter
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more." Dorothy Parker Here Lies (1939), "The Little Hours"
Who Lurks Here
like i said before...
- have i told you how much i like my not so new job??
- gifted
- knickers
- don't tell me...
- april showers
- festival of the furry friends
- dull
- nothing changes...
- early mark
- big brother...
stuff
my recent tracks

my top weekly tracks

my top weekly artists

my top tracks

my top artists

© 2006 and beyond. all of this guff is from my head and therefore mine - steal it if you must but please give credit & link back. if you don't i'll exercise my right to call you names, say bad things about you and tell your mum...




1 Comments:
Oh, that doesn't sound good! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home