Your better off the me but I get a more even monitor tan than you I think. I sit in the middle of 3 computers most of the day, but as spring really catches hold I'll be outside with my laptop LOL
If you enjoyed yourself then it's a life. :-D You do a lot in your life, you're allowed some guilty pleasures. Besides, you make the net better. *HUGS*
"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more."
Dorothy Parker
Here Lies (1939), "The Little Hours"
8 Comments:
Sounds a bit like my life sometimes. As long as you remember to eat & get out in the fresh air at weekends I think you'll be ok.
Your better off the me but I get a more even monitor tan than you I think. I sit in the middle of 3 computers most of the day, but as spring really catches hold I'll be outside with my laptop LOL
ROTF, when you find a life, let me know so I can get one too!!
i really shouldn't complain, my life is not that bad. i think i am more down on myself. i have my doggierescue to look forward to this sunday :)
moi: i have been trying to eat better meals but last night was cereal:(
walker: three!!! how do you know where to look?
deni: ok! we can share our new lives at the next slumber party.
That's nothing. I spent 99% of my 12 days off doing the same :-). We'll both have to get out of our dens for dinner with matt ... soon!
Thats okay, I have a job, a husband and three kids and there are many days when I feel like I need to get a life LOL
Did you have fun? Well, then you have a life!
If you enjoyed yourself then it's a life. :-D You do a lot in your life, you're allowed some guilty pleasures. Besides, you make the net better. *HUGS*
Post a Comment
<< Home