Tuesday, May 09, 2006

have i told you how much i like my not so new job??

i stayed home from work yesterday (monday) as i had no voice and my throat was still really sore and i was coughing too much. i managed to make it in today, even though i was not really 100%. my manager did not for a moment try to make me feel guilty for taking a day off and even told me to go home early. that behaviour never, ever happened at headset.hell pty ltd.

4 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Blogger Karen said...

You've had this good job coming for a long time. I hope you feel 100% now. *HUGS*

 
At 4:06 am, Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah!! I have no voice either still! Going on 4 days. I am working, but if I wanted to stay home, I could and that is a great feeling.

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

woohoo! Yay for you for going out and getting this great job.

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger gal artist said...

Wow, not easy to find jobs like that.

I hope your voice comes back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *