meh!
another day spent coughing.if i talk, i cough.
if i yawn, i cough.
if i sing along to the tunes i've been playing all day, i cough.
it has eased but it's still bad enough that i have cancelled my visit to doggierescue tomorrow :( i also had plans to go out tonight but they've been scuppered too...
it is weeks like this that bring on the blahs.
there they are, knocking at the door.
problem is, right now, i'm powerless to keep them out.
thanks to typogenerator for the image.









12 Comments:
Seems like the whole world's got the lurgy -of one sort or another.Combine with a dash of dead tiredness and there goes another evening.Tomorrow has got to be better.I have great plans.........
i think i'm coming down with cough and flu tomorrow...but the problem? i am not suppose to fall sick...gee, isn't that fun?
So sorry you're feeling yucky. It sure is lingering a long time. I'm sending healing vibes & warm hugs to you.
I don't feel good either and haven't for a week. What is up with us? I hope you feel better soon.
I hope you are feeling better today Susan....have you got an asthma puffer thingy?..i find it helps slow down the coughs for me. @-;-- @-;-- flowers for you x
*hugs*
Feel better!!!
Hang in there, you're going to win and that smile will creep back on your face before you know it and will be singing again, minus the cough . :)
thanks all. there is now minimal cough and i'm back to work today. sorry for being such a downer. there have been a few other things happen over the weekend that have left me feeling rather beaten. i'm tough and i'll get through it.
You're not powerless, you can choose to let them take over - or not. You're strong and you can fight them. Sending BIG HUGS your way and some blah-kicking energy.
Being sick sucks. I am just starting to feel better.
I hope things will get better soon for you. I can't stand a nagging cough.
Illness is horrible. I had two sit-down toilets by 7.30 this morning, and that's not like me...
Post a Comment
<< Home