i'm so bored, i wanna scream
apart from tuesday when i made the mistake of going to work, i have spent the entire week at home, alone and i am bored to tears. my only physical human interaction has been with the doctor and receptionist at the medical centre, the lady in the pharmacy and the bored checkout chick at the supermarket.i cancelled my plans to go out tonight as i'm just not up to it. hopefully, the antibiotics will kick in soon and stop this annoying cough that is slowly taking over my life.
it's not all bad :) i'm thankful for virtual human interaction which has allowed me to have some quality chat time with nisi, the professor and dublin david
much love to amazonuk - i now have the lush new snow patrol album to keep me company. bliss! i ordered it last sunday night and it arrived today!









3 Comments:
Awww! I'm so sorry you're bored! How about some Monkey interaction - it's almost as good as human interaction!!!
Sorry to hear you're sick and in the house.
It sucks when there is nothing to do or is that, doing the same old humdrum things again.
I hope you get better soon.
I hope you are getting better. That's hard to stay in and be bored. Sometimes I get in a rut and don't leave the house for a couple of days...only to take the dogs out in the yard or get the mail. I started walking beginning of this year so that makes me get outside a little bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home