ack! I have lost my speaker set-up somewhere in the move, so can't hear you! Greetings from Grand Ledge, Michigan! I shirley hope you're feeling better now!
"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more."
Dorothy Parker
Here Lies (1939), "The Little Hours"
5 Comments:
LOL, I just love your accent!
I made hubby clean my bathroom, lol, he gave the dog a bath and I refused to clean up after THAT mess.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a prayer for my sister. She is much better today.
Warm thoughts and best wishes your way...I see we share a couple of blog friends, Deni and Walker and Teresa are so cool.
ack! I have lost my speaker set-up somewhere in the move, so can't hear you! Greetings from Grand Ledge, Michigan! I shirley hope you're feeling better now!
I loved hearing your voice! You talk fast to my ears. Has anyone ever told you that?
yes, all my life, i have been told that i talk too fast :) i try to slow it down when i do a podcast but it just doesn't happen.
so many words, so little time!
Post a Comment
<< Home