Wednesday, June 07, 2006

cute

Ninja!

12 Comments:

At 5:24 pm, Blogger Mallard said...

Glad to see how you bounce back again. Yay! I like the ninja too [giggles]

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger gal artist said...

That is cute! Where did you find that?

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger Karen said...

That is really cute. :-)

Sending BIG HUGS your way. Have a fabulous weekend.

 
At 11:01 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

too cute!!!!

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger Del said...

Ninjas are just the coolest aren't they?

 
At 3:59 am, Blogger Teresa said...

Very cute. Michael likes to dress up like a ninja and protect our house.

 
At 1:39 am, Blogger Shirl said...

{{{hugs}}}

susan, I truly hope you come back. Or at least keep up with flickr. You have become a part of my day, and I need to have my susan fix.

Take care of you, and know that we are rooting for you.

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Walker said...

I hope you come back.
Whatever it is that's putting you down will pass and not worth disappearing over.

Take care

 
At 10:21 am, Blogger Del said...

Hope you're back soon. I finally (belatedly, apologetically) added you to my blogroll just before reading the post above. Happy thoughts...

 
At 3:09 pm, Blogger Sandy said...

Susan, I hope you come back soon.

 
At 4:55 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

Hi Susan,

I felt sad to hear that things are still feeling so bad.

You take care, girl. Sometimes you just need to look after yourself.

And take it from me - it certainly is well within your ability to heal yourself, it might just take a bit of time. Speaking as someone who felt he himself was "irredemably scarred" but pulled himself round through a strange combination of positive thinking and the realisation that, when it comes down to, it nothing really matters (fatalism being the key), I managed to turn myself into someone I felt proud to be again.

Hope that you get to read this (and if you're not careful I'll start pestering you via email...)

We may have never met, but I've been reading you so long that I feel I know you very well, even down to reading the feelings of the person behind the words when you'r holding back what the words are saying...

Lots of love,

SP

 
At 7:37 am, Blogger Alice said...

I've been a rotten blogger friend lately haven't I? I understand taking "time-out" to heal though...and you can do that but if you need to blog then it's right here and there's lots of love here for you. ..{hugs}..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *