Sunday, May 28, 2006

this is what keeps me alive





more gorgeous rescue dogs over at flickr...

thank you all for your kind words. i cannot tell you how completely lost & low i've been in these last few days, i've been to some very dark places in my mind and in my soul. now i've just got to build a bridge and get over it. i'm tougher than any shit that anybody cares to throw my way.

7 Comments:

At 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan you are doing a great job raising the profile of DoggieRescue.I wish I could take them all home.

 
At 11:23 pm, Blogger gal artist said...

Aw, you are doing a good thing for those pups.

And you will get through and come out even stronger on the other side.

*hugs*

 
At 2:07 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

Can I just ditto Deni's sentiments - all will work out.

Take care.

SP

 
At 5:36 am, Blogger Teresa said...

Hang in there Susan. What a wonderful thing you do with those puppies. I wish I could have a whole farm of animals.

 
At 11:57 pm, Blogger Walker said...

Good for you for understanding you could rise about any obsticles people put infront of you.
Take care of yourself :)

 
At 2:29 am, Blogger Sudeaux Lux said...

You are fortunate to have a job that makes a difference in the world.

Sweet doggies!

 
At 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog yes thats God backwards they know who is boss unless you take the lead all good fun trying.Bu is now 16 weeks and great fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *