Tuesday, July 25, 2006

renovation

at last, the blogfest is over. i've fixed the template, added a bunch of links, updated here, tweaked there, poked and prodded and published and it's all been safely saved to two separate files (to be sure, to be sure...).

i'd like to send out a universe of thanks to all the lovely people that continue to visit my little blog and leave lovely and supportive comments. i have been a bad blog friend for too long (and a bad real life friend too) but i hope to get cracking and catch up on my blogreading and leave millions of comments all over the place :)

9 Comments:

At 12:00 am, Blogger Mrs A said...

Now that's a scary thought -template tweaking,it's hard but I think you are much more of an expert than me.Good to see you blogging again-where are your photos,I love one of yours I saw last week of a rainy Sydney Harbour. Take care.

 
At 12:05 am, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

thanks suzi! i knew there something fundamental missing!! i was just about to go to bed but i'll have to add my flickr link back on :)

 
At 12:29 am, Blogger Mrs A said...

Go to bed soon ! I am actually telling myself that : ). Sweet dreams.Ps love the new specs.

 
At 1:28 am, Blogger Walker said...

Nice to see yopu got everything back the way you want it.
I have spent hour hurting my head fixing mine and lets now talk about lost sleep lol

 
At 10:04 am, Blogger Teresa said...

I like the new look! I used to bite my nails, too. I now get fake ones to prevent it.

 
At 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lurk here too. good to see a post. template tweaking, eeuuww, i usually bugger mine up somehow. happy friday to ya. poet

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger Sandy said...

I can't do tweaking myself...I have to hire someone. Hope all is well way over there....just saying hello!

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger Karen said...

I'm sorry I haven't been by much, but you're always in my thoughts. Between going on vacation, coming home to work and school final tests, I haven't been able to visit.

*HUGS*

 
At 4:28 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

Must say you're looking very stylish, 3d!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *