sh*t a brick!
...and that is just what the makers of this film did. utter rubbish but being a filmink freebie, at least it was free rubbish. miss e and i both agreed that had we known that we were both hating it, we might have made an early escape. i have to admit, i have never yet walked out on a film, i usually just fall asleep if it is really bad. this one was so bad, it kept me awake.i've had to go back to using IE instead of firefox - something went wrong somewhere and firefox refuses to work for me anymore. i installed the latest version and it still doesn't want to play the game for me :( i'm very proud that i managed to move all of my bookmarks across and have to admit that IE is not so bad now that is also has tabbed browsing. everything looks so different - there seems to be a lot of things that don't show up in firefox...
i did some time-travelling today - here is this day in 2004 & 2005









5 Comments:
UI have not seen the movie but if you say its crap well I beleive you. Not that I won't watch it and was money, but I still beleive you.
I have used firefox a couple of times and found uit changed how I was used to seeing blogs so I just never used it.
Have a nice weekend
That shoul;d be "waste" but thats how I spell after a third bottle of scotch :D
OOh Holidays, I hope you have a nice break, I know you deserve it. I no longer have any space for guests :(. We moved WDs stuff back from Brisvegas yesterday and with the exchange student as well, things are a bit squeezy...and also crazy busy...aside from WD being a horror child life here today is good, I just moved my sound system back upstairs and am listening to athlete..yay You!
Hey 3d, just thought I should point out that your timetravelling links don't appear to be timetravelling. And as a timetraveller I ought to know.
Starbuck
many thanks to my fellow time traveller, mr powersurge :)
i've found that href= works much more betterer than href-
Post a Comment
<< Home