Tuesday, February 14, 2006

cactus in your undies

i linked here last year and i'm linking here again this year... it will always be true... thanks again nicole :)

i'm working on a rather tortured post. it may never see the light of day (light of blog?)

enough about me, what do you think of me??

meanwhile...

the wheels on the bus go round and round...

Powered by Castpost

3 Comments:

At 10:49 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

hehehe! What a great audio! Looking forward to the "tortured" post, hope it sees light of blog!

Happy V day!

 
At 1:54 am, Blogger Karen said...

That was really cool - I wish I could have picked more than six though ;-)

Happy Valentine's Day! *HUGS*

 
At 11:47 am, Blogger Alice said...

Hope you publish your tortured post, even though i am sure i am the queen of unpublished posts :) I did your about me thing...I wanted to pick way more than six too and 'independant' was definitely one of them :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *