Sunday, March 26, 2006

still breathing

i've not got much to say except go see happy endings if you can. great film.

i suppose i could also tell you that my flat has been bugsprayed again but this time they used a far more human friendly product. yeah! i wont be sick for a month. again, to protect my karma, i warned the little buggers of the wholesale slaughter that was going to take place. i cannot be blamed if they chose not to listen to me...

and another thing... flickr is way too addictive. i spend way too much time there. tonight i managed to fill almost an entire page of 'favourites' with pictures of the cutest chimpanzees. the photos belong to the luckiest girl in the world - she is setting up a chimpanzee sanctuary in gome in congo, africa. i am green with envy that she gets to play with chimps as part of her job.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 am, Blogger Shirl said...

there are FAR worse things than being addicted to flickr. It's such a happy place, and so many fantastic pics!

See ya!

 
At 4:28 am, Blogger Sudeaux Lux said...

What a cool job to have working with the chimps. Making a contribution to the planet.

I was clearing out some papers and ran across a postcard you had sent to my sister, Robin, in Tennessee. That was such a sweet sentiment. I don't know if I ever thanked you for that card, but I know it meant a lot to Robin to receive it. You have heart, lady. And I thank you for being YOU.

 
At 7:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let everthing that has breath praise the lord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *