oscar the grouch
damn!! i avoided the radio all day but still found out the winner of the best film oscar in my evening blogcruise. the show has been so dull, i've been uploading my sky pictures to flickr and chatting online with nisi and my niece(y), nicole.i did not make it to the doggierescue centre yesterday. i had to wait to use the washing machine and then had to have a wee nap - by the time i woke up, i would have only got there in time to spend about 30 minutes with the doggies. i will definitely go there next weekend. i am so sad to see that they desperately need foster carers for about 20 dogs who will be put down if they cannot be fostered. i might just have to talk to the estate agent about whether or not i can look after a wee doggy for a few weeks...









3 Comments:
I haven't watched any award shows in years, I have gotten tired of the hoopla, I suppose. ;-)
It was fun chatting with you yesterday.
*HUGS*
You should really get yourself a few dogs, since you like dogs so much. Just a suggestion though. I like animals but I simply dunno how to take care for them. appreciating and actually taking care of them is different, i suppose...
Hi Susan
if you could foster a dog ,I think some of the old doggies would be easier to look after ,check out the "mature companions section.Old timers are usually happy to spend time alone when you go to work,go for a few walks and they spend a lot of time snoozing !! They just need that love and care .
Post a Comment
<< Home