Tuesday, February 21, 2006

challenge

when i am not at work, i spend way too much time alone. i can go an entire weekend (plus friday night & monday morning) without hearing another voice.

talk to me! you know you want to...

the voices in my head go round and round...

Powered by Castpost

(castpost is currently having her hair done so this wont work yet. i will sort it out as soon as castpost is up and running again...)

p.s. i picked up my buffalo 66 dvd from the virgin music store today and while i was there, i found a 4 disc set of the first season of scrubs - $14.99 after my $5 pulse discount - yeah!!! mmm... zach braff... mmm... i'm off to the couch.

11.23pm update:: it seems that castpost is having the full treatment and is still not talking to me :( i will have to cast my pod in the morning. no dvds were watched as i had a nice long phone chat from my imaginary friend instead :)

wednesday morning 7.26pm update:: yeah, the castpost should work now :)

5 Comments:

At 12:07 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

My PC at work is all sound-free at the mo, so I cannae hear ya voice anyway, 3d, lerralone leave mae urn... I might sournd like Billy Connerry for all yous know!

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

that would not be a problem at all, young starbuckeroo... i swoon at the lilting sounds of a good scottish accent :)

 
At 10:21 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

eek! I have a nasal US mid-western twang. You would run away screaming!

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

nooooo!! never!!! i so want to hear your voice!!!!

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger Karen said...

Tht was SO cool!! :-D I'm not brave like you are LOL I sound like Minie Mouse. I'll think about it...

*HUGS*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *