i hope this is not too large for my non-broadband enabled readers... there are plenty of doggie pics over on my flickr page if you cannot see the video very well :)
"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more."
Dorothy Parker
Here Lies (1939), "The Little Hours"
4 Comments:
Jack Russells?...oh I love them!
Can you see me **grinning** over here for you, kiddo! Too cool!
Ahh, heart-warming.
I'll post up some video from the guide dog training centre out the back of our garden some time for you - must keep my camera handy at weekends!
yes, alice - jack russells - so cute. the little black and white one was fostered on sunday.
and yes, shirl, the glow from your grin is visible to me :)
thank you starbuck, i look forward to seeing your lab results :)
Post a Comment
<< Home