Tuesday, March 28, 2006

sit, stay

the doggierescue volunteer coordinator called today. i'll be spending sunday being trained in doggierescue volunteering. i have no idea what it will en'tail' but i will be spending 6-7 hours close to enough doggy love to keep me smiling for months :)

5 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so it's true your going to the dog's :-S

 
At 10:35 pm, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

LOL!! yes!!! you cheeky boy!

 
At 12:22 am, Blogger Karen said...

What a great idea!! You'll be fantastic, I'm sure. This is an extra-special way for you to spend time with dogs.

Sorry I've been away, I've missed you!

*HUGS*

 
At 9:05 am, Blogger Sandy said...

Susan, you are going to fall in love with some little pup!!

 
At 1:38 am, Blogger Mallard said...

Have the BESTEST time on Sunday! Envy envy! Enjoy!!!
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *