that sounds like quite an accomplishment. i am working on getting fit, and next week, i will get back into going to the gym three mornings per week. this week has been so busy with painting. take care and hope that each day brings you closer to your personal goal. poet
"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more."
Dorothy Parker
Here Lies (1939), "The Little Hours"
5 Comments:
that sounds like quite an accomplishment. i am working on getting fit, and next week, i will get back into going to the gym three mornings per week. this week has been so busy with painting. take care and hope that each day brings you closer to your personal goal. poet
awesome, lady!!!!
I have found my pedometer!! Now to get to the 10000 steps plus. Being on holidays will help.Great work,keep it up .
well done
Happy Jobiversary!!!! (nice word!)
Post a Comment
<< Home