Tuesday, May 08, 2007

love, life???

my horoscope for today...

'Now, you know me. I'm not the sort of astrologer to make a clear, specific prediction when I can bandy about a few euphemisms and metaphors. My friend Meg does the tall, dark, handsome strangers. I do the deep and philosophical stuff. The trouble is, every so often, you get an astrological development with such direct, unequivocal meaning, that you just can't disguise it with any amount of long-winded waffle. Venus is in your sign now. Your love life is about to start getting a lot better.'

9 Comments:

At 9:51 pm, Blogger Alice said...

Now, that's what I call good stars!
Hope you are loving life! Miss you!

 
At 3:51 am, Blogger Walker said...

I don't look at the stars for love, I prefer to look at the stars with someone I love.

Have a nice weekend

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger Mrs A said...

I am never quite sure with Jonathon Cainer but occasionally get quite a surprise with his more generalised analysis of current conditions more on a whole view than a specific this will happen.Cheers ,hope you are well!

 
At 12:30 am, Blogger zero said...

Sometimes love is written in the stars.
Very nice blog.

 
At 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, susan, miss you so much. haven't seen you around for the longest time. but then again, i haven't been around for quite some time too...*guilty look*

the horoscope is true as long as you believe in it :)

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Teresa said...

I hope it comes true!

 
At 12:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes we move into the Peaks the stars will shine Maybe a bit wetter but who cares,
sometime we need to change things around

 
At 12:19 pm, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Hope all goes well in your world. Whatever you're doing - enjoy it.
Cyalayta
Mal :)

 
At 3:10 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

I used a horoscope once. Saw a werewolf through a telescope.

Sorry.

(Warning: A lack of new posts will result in a number of variations on the above joke over the coming months...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *