Thursday, January 25, 2007

resolute

so, am i keeping my resolutions?

my last post confirms the first one.

i have finished reading my 2nd book for the year - i recommend that you check this guy out. if you have not already read praise or seen the movie, do it now! the 3rd book is underway. not my usual style and purchased in a geeky sci-fi bookstore! it is a bit silly but i'm getting some giggles, so it's all good.

mmm... number three resolution... i was talking to this person (who might well become known as mr wednesday night on these pages - don't ask...) last night and i admitted for the first time that the first person i have to fall in love with is me... what a relief it was to get that out of my head and off into the universe! :)

2 Comments:

At 11:36 pm, Blogger Sudeaux Lux said...

Intriguing news about mr wednesday night!

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Walker said...

I am Still working on The Da Vinci Code and I got the dvd next to it so I can watch it after.lol

BUT I want to ask

So Mr Wednesday night, will that be every Wednesday or maybe an occational weekend? :)

Have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *