Monday, January 15, 2007

6 weird things about me

i've been tagged by shirl :)

1. despite having an entire double bed at my disposal, i sleep on the very edge of the mattress.
2. i can only wink with my right eye - my left eye will not close unless i also close my right eye at the same time.
3. i used to have a nickname that some people actually thought was my real name. very few people call me that name these days, but i love it when someone does.
4. i like to do things, like getting dressed, 'in the right order' and get stressed if that order is disrupted.
5. i have way too many coffee mugs for someone who lives alone.
6. i know for a fact that i am rather weird, yet i found it difficult to think of six weird things about me :)

i've seen this on so many other blogs that i doubt there are 6 left to tag - if you have not told us your weirdness, please take this opportunity to do it now.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 am, Blogger Walker said...

I can relate to #1 i have a KSB and only use the one edge and I have 20 mugs and dont drink more that 20 coffee or teas a year.

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger snarkylicious said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:52 am, Blogger snarkylicious said...

Hey! I share aspects of weirdness with you!

I too have a double bed but I can only fall asleep on my left side looking out. No matter how tired I am, I can not fall asleep facing the other side of the mattress.

I have an entire method of madness in the mornings. I must shower, hair, makeup, and dress in the right order or else my entire morning gets fubared and I'm substantially late for work. Not to be confused with my normal late for work. :)

I own enough glassware to stock a restaurant. When I'm at work, I drink from the same mug every day. At home what do I drink? Diet pop. Out of a can. LOL

Hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *