resolve

the new year is a week old and i have not updated as much as i planned to...
so, what's been keeping me happy?
finding a pair of earrings that i thought had been lost forever
buying a diary to help me keep track of the days
a visit to melbourne next weekend
my current favourite music obsession - going to see them play next tuesday night
In the year 2007 I resolve to: |
continue to be kind to and take more care of my self
read more (i've already read one book this year and am well on the way to finishing the 2nd)
fall in love - this will be the tough one but i hope it will be achieved
as for the email addresses, i actually have 10...









7 Comments:
well thats a nice round number i have 4 hope this year ia a good one and may all your wishes come true.
Its the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure and satisfaction
good luck with those resolutions.
I think love comes when we are looking after and loving ourselves a little...
Good for you. Here's to hoping we both find the love of our life this year.
I fell in love early this year and it was over in a flash.
But its ok I fall in love with every blueberry pie I buy and they always seem to disappear on me.
Love will comeyour way when you least expect it.
Try some blueberry pie :)
Good to hear from you! Wishing you all the very best for this year also! Love... tangible love... wishing youall your hopes and dreams too! Yay!
Cyalayta
Mal :)
Sounds like you should resolve to post more!
good luck with the resolutions.
for us, 2007 is all about new surroundings and new challenges!
Post a Comment
<< Home