Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i think i still exist

still breathing :)

i try to post but the fear of the T(oo)M(uch)I(nformation) monster takes over. my mind is a constant jumble of words and thoughts but they never quite make it to the screen.

an 'incident' with an old friend has me re-evaluating some of my less satisfying relationships.

i have also been looking into some options for future career/life plans. another zoo trip has kinda confirmed that i want to get more seriously involved in working in the animal care field.

7.3kg/16lbs lighter and now officially the skinniest (ha ha ha) that i have been for 5 years.

not much else exciting happening really.

talk amongst yourselves while i try to figure it out.

10 Comments:

At 12:20 am, Blogger Walker said...

There is never to much information if you feel good after you write it.
I keep telling myself that LOL

Great news on the weight loss, I bet you must feel better.
I have lost 70 pounds so far and would like to loose anither 30 without having to amputate a leg.

We alwayhs have to evaluate our friends.
I have in recent months and gotten rid of a few.
I think some friends we outgrow like i have and interests change but with some of my friends they jusy havent learned and i don't want to get into trouble so they gotta go.

Now this WAS an exiting post :)

 
At 1:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do take care, and i hope everything works out for you. i agree with walker's comment. sometimes, one just has to re-evaluate and take stock in a situation. i believe that people come into and exit our lives for reasons, we just have to figure out what they are. or, just enjoy what we have when we have it. have a good evening/morning.
poet

 
At 3:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never TMI, perhaps TLI. You should post everyday! CONGRATULATIONS on losing the weight (I think I found it).
Looking forward to your next insite...
:)

 
At 5:12 am, Blogger Teresa said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I wish I could get motivated to exercise. I hope you are doing well. Hang in there, Miss Susan!

 
At 9:12 pm, Blogger Babs said...

Yay for the weight loss!!

TELL ME THE SECRET TO GETTING RID OF IT--for I bloody well found it :P

 
At 2:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the weight loss! i'm trying that out myself. well thinking about starting to try. heh.

you radiate the kind of warmth one needs for working with animals - got for it sister!

as for the TMI thing you should have a second TOTALLY ANONYMOUS blog where you can get all that out of your system. or maybe you do luv, i've thought of that myself.

thinking about you dear...hugs!

 
At 9:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checking in on you. hope all is well. take it easy, and congratulations on that fantastic weight loss. i am still working on it. i'l be svelt again one day:)

 
At 4:00 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

I used to work in the animal care field - a field where all animals are kept and cared for. Full of lions, wolves, bunny rabbits, walruses and the like. It ended up as carnage.

Anyhoo, nice one on becoming a skinnyribs if the skinnyrib mood has taken you.

I once turned myself from being a tubby to being a very skinny spindleshanks. It made me very susceptible to beer. So take care! I'm back to being a plumpy now - added drink protection, y'see.

Take care.

 
At 10:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO? (helllloo...hellllooo...helllooo)

Are you there?

 
At 10:09 pm, Blogger 3rd daughter said...

helloooo! yes, i am here. there is a massive big tmi post working it's way through my veins, expect either a massive brain dump or some bite sized chunks of brain toast :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *