Happy Jobiversary I will pencil it into my dictionay just for you.Its great that you liek this job better than the other one and I bet you love not having headset hair :)
happy jobiversary. what a great word. i agree with walker, get the credit before somoe else takes your word. on november 1 it will be my third jobiversary at the call centre. i still enjoy going to work. and, yes i have had headset hair, which is coupled with hat hair, so what is a girl to do??? enjoy your day. poet
thank you all for keeping my badly neglected blog company. i keep starting posts but i go off on tmi tangents and panic and delete :(
welcome to the madhouse, tkd. xml button now available :) i had forgotten how to load an image with a link so i had to honour your request to regain the memory...
"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more."
Dorothy Parker
Here Lies (1939), "The Little Hours"
13 Comments:
Happy jobiversary!!
Hope the next year is just as good!
Happy Jobiversary I will pencil it into my dictionay just for you.Its great that you liek this job better than the other one and I bet you love not having headset hair :)
Happy Jobiversary.
Its all yours, call websters and get the credit now while you can.
Its always gooto work at a job you like.
Yeah. Congratulations.
happy jobiversary. what a great word. i agree with walker, get the credit before somoe else takes your word. on november 1 it will be my third jobiversary at the call centre. i still enjoy going to work. and, yes i have had headset hair, which is coupled with hat hair, so what is a girl to do??? enjoy your day. poet
Happy times! Gosh, I've been away for too long [sob sob] Hope all remains well, happy, healthy and positve for you :)
Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Happy jobiversary plus 15.
hope everything is ok, haven't seen an update, thinking of you. poet
Hope all is well. Found this nice Doggie blog site and immediately thought of you:
http://adogaday.blogspot.com/
Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Happy jobiverary! I hope I feel the same as you next June!
Where is xml button? I would love to feed off your blog!
thank you all for keeping my badly neglected blog company. i keep starting posts but i go off on tmi tangents and panic and delete :(
welcome to the madhouse, tkd. xml button now available :) i had forgotten how to load an image with a link so i had to honour your request to regain the memory...
Sweeeeeet...
and stop deleting your posts...
what do think I do over in the afternoon?
;)
give us a quickie I hear they are fun :)
Post a Comment
<< Home