Monday, January 01, 2007


wishing you all the very best for a fabulous 2007.

i spent new years eve in the usual fashion, drinking champagne and watching the fireworks with miss e.

2007 is going to be a great year, because i said so.

have a good one!
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 11:02 pm, Blogger Walker said...

I believe you

Happy New Year!!!

Oh and i or am drowning me in beer, cant handle chanpaine :)

 
At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for being there on my new year

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Mallard said...

Hope 2007 is your best year yet. Thanx so much for sharing ur life with us thru ur blog - I really appreciate it.
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

 
At 8:23 am, Blogger Teresa said...

I like how you think. Have a great year, sweetie.

 
At 6:56 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

And once more, with feeling, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
At 8:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2007 is a great one for you.

PS I'll be around in Syd on and off during Jan, before I start my new adventures in late Jan/early Feb.

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger gal artist said...

Happy New Year!!

 
At 8:58 am, Blogger Shirl said...

Happy New Year!

I've been having trouble getting into your comments from the farm, but I've been following you, dear susan!

 
At 2:15 am, Blogger snarkylicious said...

happy 2007 for you too!

just wanted to de-lurk long enough to tell you how inspirational i find your blog. all the best to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *