Tuesday, October 17, 2006

echo

just an echo from my comments box...

helloooo! yes, i am here. there is a massive big tmi post working it's way through my veins, expect either a massive brain dump or some bite sized chunks of brain toast :)

then again, it may all remain within my head.

meanwhile, amuse yourself by taking a peek at my flickrdogs :)

12 Comments:

At 12:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i had a brian then i could have a dump but thats far to hard for my little head to ajust to?

 
At 2:32 am, Blogger Walker said...

I have my helmet and I love toast.
Lots of butter please :)

 
At 10:21 am, Blogger Shirl said...

ready and waiting! {{{hugs}}}

 
At 11:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

checking in on you, take care. love the dogs. poet

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger Karen said...

Brain dump away... I'm sorry I haven't been by, problems with my dad and all the other stresses in my life, I took a break.

You're in my thoughts - and if you need to talk, let me know.

*HUUUGS*

 
At 2:40 pm, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey Susan...just checking in and saying hello!!!

 
At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKay... I am in love with Ethelbert (that name!) the cutest little dog around. The minute I move to Australia... I am totaly looking up that pup!

BTW I am still waiting ofr "braindump"...
but I have had a lovely nightcap and am now off to dreamland...see you on the net

 
At 6:59 am, Blogger Alice said...

Hi!...thanks for your comment :) Amazing (but great) that you still visit seeing as I never post :) I will really try and get onto msn on the weekend so we can talk for ages about Bobby and how wonderful he is. x

 
At 5:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*huggies* you know where to find me if you need to talk :D

 
At 4:29 am, Blogger Starbuck said...

Bark.

 
At 10:00 pm, Blogger Mrs A said...

Hope your weekend was just dandy with lots of doggierescue dogs.How's that animal care idea going?

 
At 5:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... whenI finally do make it to Austalia, you are, of course, going to put me up for a day, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *