Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've gone...

Skiiing in Bolivia...

4 Comments:

At 2:27 pm, Blogger Sandy said...

Hey S...thank you for your sweet comment about our Chichi and Tiny passing away. We were shocked to lose them within days of each other and we miss them so much. I need to catch up with what you've been doing, too! I hope you have been doing great.

 
At 10:24 am, Blogger snarkylicious said...

Skiing in August? Wow. Given that us Canadians get about 3 months of sunshine a year, skiing in August is about the last thing I'd be doing but I guess for you Aussies, it's a different adventure!

Hope all is well with you...

 
At 5:48 am, Blogger Walker said...

Thats a long ski trip :)

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger Walker said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas where ever you are :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* home *